Saturday, April 07, 2007



I have not been doing a whole lot of crafting lately. The sore wrist of my last knitting post turned out to be tendonitis, so I was compelled to take a break for knitting and stitching while I healed. Last night I felt driven to get in and produce something. This is what I came up with, a onesie with a felt flower embellishment. It's an Easter gift for someone too small for chocolate. I got the idea from a tv show (I cannot remember which one), and have a few variations in mind for the many babies in my life. I am very happy with how it turned out!

6 comments:

Floss said...

You felt driven! LOL It's very cute and an idea I might just have to borrow...

Margaret said...

Very cute!!! And would work even for those old enough for chocolate, right?

~Velda said...

That is so sweet! and much less fattening than chocolate! lol

Sarah said...

So pretty Emma! And I loooove the Easter bonnets in the previous post :)

Sara Laughs said...

It's adorable! I'll bet it was pretty simple to accomplish but it looks gorgeous! What a fantastic idea.

Vicki said...

Aww, that's adorable!