Sunday, January 11, 2009


Well, it's birthday time again. They seem closer together than they were twenty years ago. Having my birthday so close to New Year's Day, I frequently postpone any resolutions until after my birthday. Who wants to be ten days into a diet when there's chocolate cake to be had?
It's shaping up to be a different year. After ten years of raising young children, my youngest starts full time school in two weeks time. I am at a cross road, and I am afraid the signs must be written in Welsh, because I have no idea which way to go.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Good luck figuring it all out and Happy Birthday

Small Town Mamma said...

Welsh is a funky language! Longest place names in the world, and all that. I am thinking of you, hon - take time to smell the roses and enjoy this new phase.

Miriam Pauline said...

Happy Birthday Emma!

Melissa said...

Maybe that has been my problem my whole life!! Welsh signs