Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lament

I have lost my cookies. This is completely different to losing your marbles. Perhaps losing my marbles would have been preferable. I rely entirely on my smart little laptop remembering all the passwords for me. I am not even sure of my email password. But yesterday my laptop died. Complete with every photo I have ever taken (not backed up, naturally). And my precious little cookies.

Everyone cross your fingers that Darling Computer Genius Husband (who brought home the new-to-me laptop I am using at this moment) can retrieve all my data from the old hard drive and put it on this one. Until then I'll muddle through without my passwords. Sigh.

2 comments:

Kez said...

Oh no! Fingers crossed for you!

Lily Boot said...

Oh Emma!!!!!! That is just terrible!!!!! I wouldn't have the cookie problem if my laptop finally rolled over and died - but I'd be up the creek with the photos. I have never backed up my laptop in my life! Oh dear.