Tuesday, September 05, 2006


I have finally completed a little bit of cross stitch today. This little butterfly is to be a quilt square for a friend. Next I think I had better get in and start finishing some of my larger projects. I have a Teresa Wentzler that is almost done, and I'd like to have it finished by November. That sounds a long way off, but really it's not!

I have not been stitching much. Just too tired, with too many sick bodies in the house. Joshua's ear has healed, but now he's caught the virus that Brett had last week, so he's running another fever right now. Poor lamb is sleeping at the moment. I am sorry there is nothing really to read here at the moment. I am not really on the ball here. Hopefully things will pick up soon.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That is so pretty. I know how that is when you just don't have the energy to work on fun stuff. When the kids are small it's so hard to keep them from continuing the "sick" cycle!

Your friend is very lucky to be getting that square. It's just lovely.

Daisys Child said...

It doesn't change much as a grandmother I must tell you. The summer school holidays have just finished and I'm exhausted. I try not to think that shortly they will all want to start making Christmas cards and presents for their Mum, aunts, uncle, cousin, each other... The 6 yrs old is going to want to start sewing this year and the 10 yrs old wants to do glass painting as her older sister did last year. Help!

. said...

That is absolutely gorgeous!