Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I am strolling down memory lane at the moment. With Christopher turning 10 and Joshua having his orientation day to start full time schooling next year, I feel a little left behind! So, in order to make the rest of you feel as nostalgic as I do (in particular the grandmothers and aunts who read this blog), here are a few photos from Christopher's infancy. Remember that thick black hair, which somehow turned into blonde curls right before our eyes?
Uncle Brian took the little baby photos above. I loved the blue bibs, that matched his eyes perfectly.
The rest of the photos I took, way back when digital cameras were a shiny new invention. We borrowed one from Brett's work for a trip to Townsville and Cairns, and bought one as soon as we got home.
This one was in our yard in Mount Isa. We spent a lot of time in the front yard in the afternoons, waiting for Daddy to come home from work.
I miss the ringlets, which were the inspiration for my web handle, Cherubsmummy. I still have the nickname, but all my curly haired children have gone straight.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

the last photo is positively cherubic

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, look at that dark hair! Usually they go light to dark, not the other way round ;)