Thursday, September 03, 2009

If you have to be at home sick it's nice to have friends who love you. Poor Christopher has been suffering the turmoil of a stomach bug, and the dear animals recognise a boy who needs a cuddle. They are usually hovering around my feet, but today they are ignoring me completely. They make excellent nurse maids!
Update: After a full day of violent illness I took Christopher to the hospital, where he was diagnosed with his first migraine. He spent the night in hospital, with a saline drip and some potent medications to settle him down. I spent the night on a chair beside him. He's home now, much happier and once more ensconced on the couch with the kitten.

1 comment:

Meggie said...

Oh, Poor boy! Hope he doesn't have to suffer them regularly. My granddaughter has recently had her first migraine... she is 20.
Animals are such good caretakers!!